Remember the really real Tacos I made? Oh, they were so good and myluchanddinner is the gal who made it all possible. I wanted to not only thank her for the recipe, but for also presenting me with the Liebster Blog Award. I felt extremely grateful and honoured that she did so, because I feel really new to the blog world and to have been recognized, really encouraged me.
My five nominations are:
Domestic Diva, MD: A brilliant writer, full of humor and witt that is super fun to follow and is a definite creative genius.
Chocolate and Raspberries: A blog I enjoy looking at for fashion inspiration and ideas.
The Hungry Irish Man: A fascinating blog filled with far out meals that are deserving of attention.
Assia’s Kaleidoscope: An interesting blog with bright beautiful pictures of cakes I have never heard of or seen before, and can’t wait to give them a try, as well as other dishes that inspire me.
My Thin Eats: A blog that has informative topics related to health and life with the added bonus of meals to try out, that are practical, tasty, and healthy.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog